- This event has passed.
Canceled: 7th Annual Craft Beer & Wine Fest
April 18 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
7th Annual Craft Beer & Wine Fest sponsored by M&T Bank
Designated Driver Tickets $10 at the door.
Wine Vendors Submit Application HERE or complete the form below:
- The morning of the Greencastle Craft Beer & Wine Fest volunteers will be onsite at 10 a.m.
All vendors must check in between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. and finish set-up by 11:30 a.m.
- Each wine vendor space is 20′ long x 10′ deep, as designated by G-ACC. If you need more space, you must buy a second space.
- Wine vendors must have a PLCB license to see at the event. A copy of this license must be provided to G-ACC.
- Wine vendors must provide 3-5 free samples to all attendees. Wine vendors may sell by the glass or bottle after samples have been used. Bottles MAY be opened and consumed on the premises.
- All location assignments will be made on a first come/first served basis by receipt of full payment for a space.
- No vendor may sublet or apportion space in whole or in part to another vendor.
- Vendor’s space must be left clean and clear of debris. All wine vendors are responsible for clean-up and are required to put all boxes, cups, bottles, etc. in the event dumpster provided. Vendor’s spaces that are left untidy will be charged a $50 clean-up fee.
- G-ACC will provide 5 oz. plastic sample mugs for beer & wine. Hand washing stations will be available for rinsing. Vendors must provide their own rinse stations, if needed, at their booth.
- All vendor spaces must be open and staffed during the entire duration of the festival.
- Breakdown is at 4 p.m. sharp. Vendors may not breakdown or leave prior to this time. A $50 penalty will be charged.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- The committee reserves the right to approve or disapprove any applications.
- G-ACC will provide NO INSURANCE. Event insurance must be contracted by the vendor through his/her own insurance agent.
- G-ACC will not be responsible for any injury or loss that may arise to a lessee, his/her employee or his/her property for any cause while said person or property is in the Borough of Greencastle. The vendor, by execution of this agreement, waives any and all claims for damage or loss against the Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce, its officers, agents, and employees from all claims of loss or damages resulting from vendor’s participation in the Craft Beer & Wine Festival.
- Confirmation of participation and/or booth assignment will be verified via email from the Chamber. The Chamber office can be reached at 717-597-4610.
- Parking of your vehicles & trailers will be in close proximity to the festival; however, not necessarily adjacent to your spot.
- Electricity will be available. Please bring your own power cords as well as tape to secure any cords to the pavement.
- Please bring your own ice. We will have a very limited supply.
If paying with credit card, call the Chamber at 717-597-4610.
If paying with check, make check payable to Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce at PO Box 175, Greencastle, PA 17225Make a copy of this contract for your records.