Within 30 days, commit to:
- Become familiar with our website, especially our calendar of events, member benefits, and business directory.
- Get social! Go to the Chamber’s Facebook page and like us. Then leave a post telling why you joined the Chamber.
- Like our Facebook page to keep up on events and to network online. Participate in discussions, ask for advice, better yet, provide information that makes you the expert in your field. This is a great place to showcase your business without making a sales pitch.
- Add the Chamber logo to your business website. As a recognized Chamber member, you increase your company’s integrity within the business community.
- Send us your business representative’s contact information. Most businesses have one or two primary contacts, but including other employees in Chamber communications will increase the value of your membership. Allowing all your employees or co-workers the opportunity to receive Chamber communications will increase awareness of the training and leadership development opportunities offered by the Chamber.
- Attend the next Chamber function and begin to maximize your membership and get involved in the Greencastle-Antrim business community.
- If you are a new business, are expanding your business, or are opening in a new location, contact the Chamber to discuss a ribbon cutting. We love celebrating our members’ milestones of success